Jabber Hosting - Private XMPP Server
Private XMPP Jabber hosting for those who need to keep their instant messaging private and secure.
Private XMPP Jabber hosting allows you to instant message securely with others. We offer XMPP Jabber hosting for businesses or individuals who need to keep their instant messages private. Jabber conferencing allows more than 2 parties to chat securely in the same window. Through the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and our private Jabber hosting servers, your instant messages can be kept private. We can set up your jabber server a sub-domain; i.e, jabber.yourdomain.com so that your identity remains intact. We use OpenFire to power our Jabber servers.
Default Jabber server configuration is $50 per month paid quarterly or annually with a one time $125 setup fee ($250 for 24 hour rush). This includes your own private Jabber server with the latest version of OpenFire pre-installed. The default Jabber server includes 256MB of ram which is enough to serve up to about 20 users, depending on how active those users are, and how many OpenFire plugins are in use. Additional ram is available at $25 per month for each additional 256MB. Also included is 24 hour server monitoring. If you server goes down, our tech team will know and restart it.
You will have full access to the Jabber server, so you can perform your own upgrades and install OpenFire Plugins. Contact us using the support button above to set up your private jabber hosting service.
- Multi-User Conference Rooms
- Self signed SSL certificates or Private SSL certificates
- Keep Identity: jabber.yourdomain.com
- Save Log Files or Don't Save Log Files
- Private, Public Rooms, or Static Rooms
- Buddy List pre-populated with the specified contacts
- Gateway Service to AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, IRC, MSN Messenger, Yahoo and others
- Transfer Files
- Monitors Conversations, or don't monitor conversations
- Log in securely from anywhere with Java based client
- Lots of OpenFire Plugins