Email Marketing Tools
"Email marketing works, there's no denying it. Its key advantage over other Internet marketing solutions is that it enables you to contact the customer instead of waiting for the customer to contact you."
Don't let another
year day go by without Email Marketing Tools.
Think about how you read your own email. You may not open it, but I bet you will at minimum read the subject and from line; otherwise, how would you make your decision on if to open it. Email newsletters put your company's name and current news in front of your customers, reminding them that you are still active and eager to do business with them again.
- You Receive Important Notifications such as:
- When new members subscribe
- When members unsubscribe (including why they unsubscribed)
- When emails are distributed
- Unlimited Email Templates in HTML and Plain Text
- You design or we design templates
- Duplicate templates
- Merge data such as Dear [first-name]
- Track which links in email have been clicked
- Track views
- Complete Web Site Integration
- Subscribe and unsubscribe forms can be added to your web site
- Bounces processed in background and member status automatically changes after bounce criteria is met
- Complete Customization such as:
See Opt-In Mailing Lists for tips on how to build up a list of email addresses for an email marketing campaign.
Additional Email Marketing Tools
Virtual Post Cards:
Venue Communications, Inc. can install the Virtual Post Card software on your site as well as create custom images and text to promote your product or service. The cost is $99.00 to install the software. You can create your own ads or we can custom design them for you. Contact us for additional information. In addition we can install banner ad software that will track the number of exposures and clicks that you get on your Virtual Post cards. This is an extremely helpful tool to measure the effectiveness of your email marketing.
Request a Link:
An important aspect of increasing traffic to your web site involves emailing sites that have a strong affinity with your own and requesting that they link to your site.
Here is an example Link Request :
This email may not necessarily lead to a link for your site, but if these messages are sent regularly, you will be exposing your web site to a lot of webmasters on the Web. This message would be even more effective if you offer a link to the them in exchange for the one requested.
Note: Another benefit of regularly perusing and contacting other sites is that you can see what steps they have taken to get Web exposure.